Novelette is a California licensed REALTOR® – Broker/Owner with Morgen Real Estate, Inc. an independent Los Angeles South Bay-based brokerage with a wealth of experience in residential real estate, residential income properties and property management.
Novelette’s background includes a career that span more than 15 years of working in Business-to-Business Sales, Advertising, Hotel Sales & Telecom; with great emphasis on contract negotiations, client relations and strategic marketing. Originally from the Caribbean island of Jamaica, Novelette lives in Torrance, California with her husband, Michael, and their Miniature Pinscher, Jack.
Business Administration – Marketing, Bachelor of Science California State University, Northridge (CSUN)
Novelette enjoys, hiking with Jack, traveling, experimental cooking, visiting flea markets (& thrift shops), watching her husband surf, is a budding wine connoisseur, and a new favorite, golf.
Active member of …
- National Association of REALTORS® (N.A.R.)
- California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.), 2017 State Director
- Communications Advisory, Vice-Chair 2017 (C.A.R.)
- Investment Housing (C.A.R.)
- South Bay Association of REALTORS® (South Bay AOR)
- Government Affairs Committee (South Bay AOR)
- Asian Real Estate Association of America Greater Los Angeles (AREAA-GLA)
- Los Angeles Latino Chamber of Commerce (LALCC)
Designations & Certifications
- Seniors’ Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
- At Home With Diversity® (AHWD®)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)